Leaving a job can mean finding individual health insurance

I started my own business a couple months ago. My coverage carried over from my job for 2 months, as part of their standard package for departing employees. At that point I had the option of staying on cobra, but I thought, “Hey, I’m starting a business from scratch here, I can’t afford to pay those premiums”. I mean I am young and healthy, it seemed like a better plan was a self employed health insurance plan or an individual health insurance plan. I didn’t really have much experience with the individual or self employed health insurance market, so I contacted someone that did. I talked to a broker at National Insurance Brokers.com

He explained to me some of the differences between group and individual health insurance, and presented a couple plan options that might suit me. We went over them and I found an affordable health insurance plan that would be a good match for what I needed. He then helped me to apply for the plan and got me set up on it. It was great, so now I have an affordable health insurance plan with a premium I can deal with, while getting my business started. Please also read the solution of health insurance.
0 Responses
abcs