Affordable health Insurance

My mother recently ran into a health insurance problem. She had spent years working for a local college as a secretary. This job had great benefits, including a really good health insurance plan. Unfortunately, the college went through some economic troubles and her division was downsized. They tried to find her another position in the college, but it was a small college and there was nothing available.

She found herself looking for another job, and for the first time needed some kind of individual health insurance. She didn’t know where to begin. She had done so much for me, raising me and putting me through college, and here was something I could do for her. I went online and did some searching for affordable health insurance and individual health insurance. I found a lot of information about finding and obtaining health insurance as well as a brokerage (http://www.affordablehealthinsuranceoptions.com/) that had some great information.

I even got a free online quote from them. I ended up giving one of their agents a call and talked to him for about 20 min. He was very helpful. I put him in touch with my mother and now she has an affordable health insurance plan.
0 Responses
abcs