Experience to have Individual health Insurance

I recently had the experience of obtaining individual health insurance for the first time. Until recently I worked at a local university. While the pay isn’t always great, their benefits are. For just a few dollars a month, I had complete health insurance coverage. It was great. If I didn’t feel well, or got sick, I just went into the doctor and they took care of it. I knew that if anything serious happened I would be taken care of. Beyond that I never really gave it much thought. Well once I left the university, I knew I would need health insurance. I didn’t really know where to start. With group health insurance, individual health insurance, major medical plans, and discount plans, I was at a bit of a loss. I went online, to try to learn some more and came across this site, http://www.affordablehealthinsuranceoptions.com/Individual.html. They had some good information on their site about health insurance and how to obtain affordable health insurance and the opportunity to get a quote. I ended up talking to one of their agents and he helped me both to understand what I was looking for, how individual health insurance worked, and got me a great price. I have come away from this experience with a better understanding of how health insurance works, a good affordable health insurance plan that I feel comfortable with, and a broker I know I can count on to help me when I need it.
0 Responses
abcs